Welcome to RpKTeam clanu ii inparztit in 2 parzti firma si clanu de cs

AcasaCalendarFAQCautareMembriGrupuriInregistrareConectare

Distribuiţi | 

Brisbane dating - They cant get enough of this

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Kalgoorl
Vizitator

MesajSubiect: Brisbane dating - They cant get enough of this   Dum Iul 24, 2011 9:32 am

Nowra-Bomaderry dating - Keep it behind closed doors My name is Jessie SERNA I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy singles in South Australia free online dating Orange free online dating singles in Sunbury free online dating Toowoomba free online dating romance I don't really kno if I'll find what i'm looking for from a dating site. As corny as it sounds I want to be swept off my feet. I ddon't want to jump around from one tl another, I want to find someone who has their act together & can offer more than a convincing line of Bullsh*t for a change??!!! If nothing else some new, cool friends out of the deal! im lookin for a single man who is interrested in the same as me...someone who is open, free minded.....someone who will surprise me every day...someone who is faithful and honest but yet respectful. contact me for pics. I'm a hot girl who is tired of playing the dating game, and just wants to have some fun. I'm a big fan of sex and am sick of not having any. I need to make up for lost time!! I especially like well endowed men, with insatiable sex drives. Someone just as horny as I am, who won't let all this wet heat go o waste. Not interested in someone who is going to be nervous and no get it up! And also not interested in a guy who doesn't know what he is doing. And looking for a guy who can last for awhile! like an hour or more! Wink Is that you? I am somewhat shy when I first meet new people but usually open up pretty quickly. I am looking for a long term relationship with a amn who is honest, faithful, hardworking, and family-oriented. I have pics upon request. I am NOT interested in One Nighht Stands, Players, Haters, Closed Minded People, or Liars. If you are one, do not contact me or I will hit the little X in the corner. I'm not here to waste my time, or yours! If you are not one of those: Great! Glad to meet you! Drop me a line and wes will see how things go!
Sus In jos

Brisbane dating - They cant get enough of this
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
RpKTeam :: RpKTeam :: Battleon(cite ceva despre el)-
Mergi direct la: