June 5th Releases!!

In jos 
AutorMesaj
&ltRpK&gtGaby
Admin

Data de înscriere : 28/03/2009

MesajSubiect: June 5th Releases!!   Lun Iun 15, 2009 9:22 am

Greetings Adventurer!

Beleen reporting in! There is never a dull week—let alone a dull day—here at Artix Entertainment. The entire Team has been working hard to provide you with awesome new releases, while only taking a few breaks to engage in Nerf Gun battles… to encourage productivity, of course! Our very own cunning-code-captain Rolith is currently attending E3 out in California. He’s so lucky… I can’t think of anything more exciting than being the first person to drool over the hottest new games to come! He promised to return with a bagillion pictures from the convention... and we won’t let him back in ‘till he meets said terms. Mwahahaa!

AdventureQuest Worlds MMO
You know something awesome is bound to happen when a fedora-sporting Moglin comes into the picture. The last time we saw Quibble was right before the first Lord of Chaos appearance… it may sound strange, but the little guy knew way too much about Escherion from the get-go. Could it have just been a coincidence? Recently, villagers have spotted Quibble dragging a massive chest throughout Lore, heading towards BattleOn. Last time, Quibble was selling brand-new (and somewhat slightly-used) futuristic items that he had obtained from his time-travel faerie friend. What will Quibble have in “store” for us this time?
Surprises are supposed to be kept a secret. That is, unless, you work with Artix and Cysero, who suffer from a severe medical condition that causes them to implode if surprises are left untold. Hence, we are releasing Cysero’s “Super Secret” Members-Only Clubhouse! Inside you will find an array of activities to partake in… but that part I’m keeping hush-hush!
Play now at www.AQ.com!

MechQuest
The battle rages on! Last week, you joined the front lines in the Arthurian vs Pirates war. And it looks like the Arthurians have the upper hand! They are pushing the pirates back and Barbarosa's front lines are starting crumble! All is not lost, however; the Arthurians may have won the first few battles, but knowing the pirates, they are bound to have some tricks up their sleeves! Adding to the chaos, a third party has taken interest in the war! Ebilcorp will be setting up shop on Planet Lagos and will be selling high-tech weaponry to both sides for Nova Gems! New weapons are being added to the War Valor Shops, too! Expect to see new missions appearing in the war this week as the storyline of Planet Lagos unfolds!

Greetings Adventurer!

Beleen reporting in! There is never a dull week—let alone a dull day—here at Artix Entertainment. The entire Team has been working hard to provide you with awesome new releases, while only taking a few breaks to engage in Nerf Gun battles… to encourage productivity, of course! Our very own cunning-code-captain Rolith is currently attending E3 out in California. He’s so lucky… I can’t think of anything more exciting than being the first person to drool over the hottest new games to come! He promised to return with a bagillion pictures from the convention... and we won’t let him back in ‘till he meets said terms. Mwahahaa!

AdventureQuest Worlds MMO
You know something awesome is bound to happen when a fedora-sporting Moglin comes into the picture. The last time we saw Quibble was right before the first Lord of Chaos appearance… it may sound strange, but the little guy knew way too much about Escherion from the get-go. Could it have just been a coincidence? Recently, villagers have spotted Quibble dragging a massive chest throughout Lore, heading towards BattleOn. Last time, Quibble was selling brand-new (and somewhat slightly-used) futuristic items that he had obtained from his time-travel faerie friend. What will Quibble have in “store” for us this time?

Surprises are supposed to be kept a secret. That is, unless, you work with Artix and Cysero, who suffer from a severe medical condition that causes them to implode if surprises are left untold. Hence, we are releasing Cysero’s “Super Secret” Members-Only Clubhouse! Inside you will find an array of activities to partake in… but that part I’m keeping hush-hush!
Play now at www.AQ.com!

MechQuest
The battle rages on! Last week, you joined the front lines in the Arthurian vs Pirates war. And it looks like the Arthurians have the upper hand! They are pushing the pirates back and Barbarosa's front lines are starting crumble! All is not lost, however; the Arthurians may have won the first few battles, but knowing the pirates, they are bound to have some tricks up their sleeves! Adding to the chaos, a third party has taken interest in the war! Ebilcorp will be setting up shop on Planet Lagos and will be selling high-tech weaponry to both sides for Nova Gems! New weapons are being added to the War Valor Shops, too! Expect to see new missions appearing in the war this week as the storyline of Planet Lagos unfolds!

WOAH. Do you see that? If not, reload the page because… RAWR! It’s an awesome new Warbear Mecha! For Star Captains only, this beyond-belief behemoth actually carries mercenary units in its shoulders, launching tactical strikes against its enemies! The Warbear will replace the Strider in the Monthly Mecha shop at Tek's, so now is your last chance to grab the Strider before it is gone forever!
Play now at www.MechQuest.com!

DragonFable
Metal mecha monstrosities are invading the gnomish town of Popsprocket! Created by Balthar, the Cyklons are armed and charged and ready for battle. And to make matters worse, you’ll have to fight the Undead sent by Sepulchure! It's an all-out war on TWO fronts! You cannot let Popsprocket down! If they lose this war, Sepulchure will get the energy orb, and no one wants that (besides Sepulchure, of course)! There will be Cyklon waves, Undead waves, slash waves, and a surprise alternative way to gain war waves! Don’t drown in the excitement of having so many waves!

Since I am still new at AE—yes, I am considered “the newbie”—I am not up-to-date on every game… yet! Below is the actual conversation I had with Alac when I first saw the picture above:
Beleen says: OMG what are THOSE? *points to the dragon/dog things*
Alac says: Those are togs!
Beleen says: They look sooo cute... and sooo tasty, too... om nom nom
Alac says: Yes, yes they ARE tasty. Roast tog is a delicacy XD
Beleen says: Seriously?
Alac says: *nodnod* In one of the quests, it was served to the king!
Beleen says: Well then… I want the dark meat!
Haha! Do you see what I mean? But no worries... I'll resign my newbie-status in no time... I hope!!
Play now at www.DragonFable.com!

AdventureQuest
Hurry to the Guardian Tower! Nimrod is eagerly waiting to send you on a special quest to recover mythical weapons! Cautiously head into the Grogh Swamplands and search for the fabled Eevolu, Reevolu, and Treevolu ! As you trudge through the swamp, be prepared as you will encounter many new enemies… and many new rewards, too! For Guardian players, the Swamplands will also unlock special items! And speaking of special items… this is the final weekend for the Limited Edition Corruptor Weapon! It was crafted during the Destroyer Saga by the corrupted, evil powers of Mayhem! Equipped with a very powerful special attack and combined with its wicked appearance makes this weapon both effective AND desirable! Hurry though… it is only available until June 7th!

On Saturday, June 13th, at 12 PM (noon) server time, a connected series of quests will be released one part at a time, involving a mystery and an in-game voting system that will allow YOU to participate in the outcome of the event! It will all be controlled manually, behind-the-scenes here at Artix Entertainment. This live version of the event will be repeated (with possibly different outcomes based on YOUR votes!) at 2 PM server time and 4 PM server time on the same day. The event will feature MULTIPLE new enemies, new rewards, and even the debut of a brand new NPC!
Play now at www.BattleOn.com!

WARPFORCE IS COMING JULY 3rd, 2009! Set right after the Devourer Saga in AdventureQuest, WarpForce takes you away from the world of Lore and into the depths of space. You embark on a legendary mission to stop the Network—a galaxy-spanning organization of evil aliens. At first, it seems like the Network worked for the Devourer, but it is becoming more and more clear that they have their own plans… including nothing less than taking over everything!
Click here to learn more about WarpForce and get a sneak peek at concept sketches and screenshots!

Battle on!

Beleen and the AE Team!
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://rpkteam.forumz.ro

June 5th Releases!!
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
RpKTeam :: RpKTeam :: Battleon(cite ceva despre el)-
Mergi direct la: